Wednesday, June 13, 2007


Allow me to extend my hand to you, dear reader. Let me impart to you this gift of love that was given to me. It is the steady, daily, patient extended hand of love to you who do not know Yeshua HaMashiach, you who disdain the very mention of Jesus, you who can't even utter His powerful name, you who have not dared to consider that He is yours, as He is mine, a daughter of Abraham.

I love you, dear reader, as God loves you. I bless you, I pray for you, I extend my hand to you today and every day, that you might come to discover the love of Christ. I pass on to you by means of my prayers and appeals to God that very steady love that taught me what it means to be loved by Jesus, who loved me even when I rejected Him, as He loves you right now. May you come to step forward with courage and honest searching in our own scriptures, and in the New Testament, the B'rit Hadasha. You will find a book that was written for you, a seamless single book that runs from Genesis to Revelation. Jesus is present throughout. May your eyes be opened. May the seeds of joy be planted in you.

This is our joy, the redemption offered by the Almighty God who wept with his remnant in Egypt, at Babylon, at Masada, at Auschwitz. We who have grieved are offered joy. May it fall upon your head and spill over your whole being, until you are covered and glowing with the golden sweetness of redemption. May it be so today! In the name of Yeshua I ask this.

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth." (1 Cor 13:4-6)

No comments: